- Onondaga Lake Cleanup By the Numbers
- Photos & Videos
- Cleanup Areas
- Habitat & Conservation
- Public Engagement
- Onondaga Lake Conservation Corps
- Honeywell Summer Science Week
- Onondaga Lake Visitors Center
- Honeywell Educators at Space Academy
- Onondaga Cup and Lakefest
- Honeywell Sportsmen's Days
- Garden Center Association Tree Planting
- Believe in Syracuse Swim Event
- Pine Grove Middle School Lake Project
- FMA Live!
- Onondaga Lake Exhibit at the New York State Fair
- Southwest Lakeshore Enhancements
- Honeywell Institute for Ecosystems Education
- Solvay-Geddes Community Center
- Reed Webster Park
Have a Question?
To ask a question or comment, please click on "Contact Us"
or call 315.552.9784.
The Onondaga Lake Visitors Center was designed and built by Honeywell to provide the public with access to the cleanup.