- Onondaga Lake Cleanup By the Numbers
- Photos & Videos
- Cleanup Areas
- Habitat & Conservation
- Lake Habitat
- Southwest Lakeshore Enhancements
- Western Shoreline
- Onondaga Lake Conservation Corps
- Geddes Brook Wetlands
- Nine Mile Creek
- LCP Wetland Restoration
- Honeywell Summer Science Week
- Honeywell Sportsmen’s Days
- Honeywell Institute for Ecosystems Education
- Landscape Designs
- Public Engagement
Have a Question?
To ask a question or comment, please click on "Contact Us" or call 315.552.9784. For immediate construction related questions or concerns, please call 315.313.8068.
The Onondaga Lake Visitors Center was designed and built by Honeywell to provide the public with access to the cleanup.