Progress & News
- Onondaga Lake Cleanup By the Numbers
- Photos & Videos
- Cleanup Areas
- Habitat & Conservation
- Lake Habitat
- Southwest Lakeshore Enhancements
- Western Shoreline
- Onondaga Lake Conservation Corps
- Geddes Brook Wetlands
- Nine Mile Creek
- LCP Wetland Restoration
- Honeywell Summer Science Week
- Honeywell Sportsmen’s Days
- Honeywell Institute for Ecosystems Education
- Landscape Designs
- Public Engagement
To learn more about the Onondaga Lake Conservation Corps or participate in future activities, please contact Chris Lajewski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-365-3588.
Have a Question?
To ask a question or comment, please click on "Contact Us"
or call 315.552.9784.
The Onondaga Lake Visitors Center was designed and built by Honeywell to provide the public with access to the cleanup.
© 2023 Honeywell International Inc.